With its technology functionality, the CARE software system developed by Elpro expands the conventional control system for a reservoir.
CARE© can be adapted to reservoir and operator-specific requirements by selecting calculation methods and the layout during the installation phase. CARE© then also standardizes the operational management function for several reservoirs, aloowing reservoir and probe performance to be compared.
- several reservoirs to be managed and evaluated against the same criteria
- monitoring of more than 250 probes per reservoir
- calculating target values and shut-down values for probes
- the proactive identification of problem situations based on projections
- preparing operating schedules for the reservoir
- visualizing current, historical, and projected metrology and status variables
- managing probe and drilling data
- analyzing probe tests and interpreting test results
Based on the features,
the software package has the following options:
- introducing a high-level standard for reservoir operations
- relieving the reservoir engineer from routine tasks for assessing the reservoir status and for calculating charts, analyses, and facilitating fast calculations and accurate statements when reviewing dispatcher inquiries
- increased reservoir operational reliability based on accurate and reliable information
- customer-specific design of chart and table layouts