We can point to a large number of domestic and international references related to the automation of caverne and pore reservoirs. Until now, our company has equipped 15 storage systems with a total storage capacity in excess of 18,000 million Nm³ with electrical and control equipment.
Our control system solutions
- Station control with station regulator and travel path control
- Safety systems (integrated or stand-alone)
- Integration of switchgear in MCC or hardwired configurations with intelligent bus-based systems
- Fire and gas warning systems
Function group controls for sub-systems
- Cavernes and probes
- Filter installations
- Gas drying plant with regeneration
- Metrology and control loop
Ranging from sensor technology to controls and actuators, we have extensive design engineering experience for reservoir sub-systems and complete systems. The integration of the control center with the high-level management information system (MIS) and the remote transfer of the required data to and from the control center put the finishing touches on our range of services.
CARE© optimization system
Elpro supplies the CARE© optimization system, which was developed in collaboration with UGS Mittenwalde. The system facilitates the secure and cost-optimized operational management of aquifer and pore reservoirs.