Security and precision
Gas transfer, metrology, and control stations are almost exclusively controlled remotely. Reliable, fully-automated monitoring of metrology readings and signals by the control center is therefore of special significance.
Our natural gas transfer/infeed station in Steinitz (already erected in 1992) was equipped by Elpro with a wide range of automated and electro-technical transfer, metrology, and control stations.
Our range of services
- Certifiable metrology installations
- Volume-enabled and disabled metrology and control paths
- Automated malfunction regime
- Volume procurement controls
- Complete electro-technical installation engineering, incl. uninterruptible power supply and emergency power supply systems
- Remote diagnostics